|DOWNLOADS, FILE GUIDES, FORMS, TEMPLATES, ETC.
Basic file instructions for all types of graphics:
1. Set up your file to output size (plus bleed).
2. Images should be 100 dpi @output size.
3. CMYK for all except Lambda which is RGB
4. Illustrator and Photoshop are preferred.
5. PMS Colors should be used.
FOR OTHER SPECS, DOWNLOAD THE FILE PREP GUIDE
FOR THE SPECIFIC OUTPUT
|The place to find all your Trade Show Stuff!
TradeShowStuff, LLC Formerly Accent Displays & Graphics, Inc. Serving Exhibitors Since 1991